Elder Kevin Pearson

Elder Kevin Pearson

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TREASURE HUNT!


Last week I received a letter from Elder Pearson and he challenged me to read the book of 1 Nephi and look for all the gospel truths and principles that are in there. What is the 1st Book of Nephi about?
As I thought about that I realized that of course Heavenly Father would fit as much "good stuff" into that book as possible because He knew it would be the most often read book of the Book of Mormon.
So, I challenge you to go on this treasure hunt and see what treasures you can find!!
One thing the first book of Nephi teaches us is 37 ways the Spirit can speak to us. How many can you find?
love, Elder Pearson and his mom

P.S. - We'd love to hear how your treasure hunt goes and what you find. You can email Jill or send me a message on FB and I'll forward it to Elder Pearson or just write him yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment