Elder Kevin Pearson

Elder Kevin Pearson

Monday, May 23, 2011

TKM May 23, 2011


Hey-o how are you all doing? I hope that everyone had an amazing week!
So At the start of the week, Elder Lindner and I were waiting too see if we would stay together for another transfer. Came to find out that we were!!! (no idea how we pulled that off) Tuesday night came around and at about 9:30pm we got a call from President... "Elder Lindner, I'm going to be transferring you actually, we'll need you to be at Knoxville at 10 tomorrow morning" He said... Well crap. So we were up till about 3 packing to get him there the next day. Turns out he was called to go serve in La Follette for a bit! He told me he is going to take good care of Dotty for me haha. So I was a little sad that we weren't going to be staying together, BUT turns out I got Elder Struthers to be my new companion, Heck Yeah!!!
So this has kinda been a crazy week. John and Victoria are both doing good. John has set a date to be baptized on the 28th of May, But he is still having a hard time with smoking. Justin and Sabrina are also shooting for that same day. And Dennis is looking towards June 4th to be baptized. All of the all want to be baptized but all are smoking....(I really don't like tobacco companies to much) its sad to see it control others lives.
Thats about all I have time for today :( But I love you all and I'll have a good e-mail ready for y'all next week!

Love Elder Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment